- Free Freeware
- Windows 10 / 8 / 7 / Vista / XP
- Jul 28, 2015
- [+] More Details
GMapTool is a Freeware Garmin Maps merger app filed under mapping and made available by Andrzej Popowski for Windows.
The review for GMapTool has not been completed yet, but it was tested by an editor here on a PC and a list of features has been compiled; see below.
If you would like to submit a review of this software download, we welcome your input and encourage you to submit us something!
We have tested GMapTool 0.8.220.853b against malware with several different programs. We certify that this program is clean of viruses, malware and trojans. [Read more]
Program for splitting and merging maps in Garmin format:
GMapTool is an intuitive application that can be used whenever you want to merge the IMG maps you want to use with your Garmin device.
Additionally, the utility also comes in handy when it comes to splitting IMG files into mapsets or subfiles of maps.GMapTool features and highlights:
- Merging maps in IMG format
- Splitting files in IMG format into mapset, maps, subfiles of maps
- Installation of mapset for use with programs Mapsource, BaseCamp, HomePort
- Editing of map properties: map type, priority, transparency, name, creations date
- Map modifications: change labels case, removing national characters, replacing TYP files
- Map corrections: change map and mapset ID
GMapTool is licensed as Freeware for Windows (32-bit and 64-bit) operating system / platform from mapping without restrictions. GMapTool 0.8.220.853b is available to all software users as a free download (Freeware).
This Garmin Maps merger software is filed under:
- GMapTool Download
- Freeware Mapping
- Free Software Download
Compatibility with this Garmin Maps merger software may vary, but will generally run fine under Microsoft Windows 10, 8, 8.1, 7, Vista and XP on either a 32-bit or 64-bit setup. A separate x64 version may be available from Andrzej Popowski.
Page maintained by Fernando Ortega.